Customer Service Advisor
Reporting directly to the Customer Service Supervisor you will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an enthusiastic and pro-active approach when dealing with customer enquiries.
Duties will include:
- Providing high quality Customer Service by responding to any queries raised, in a timely and professional manner. Taking time to listen and understand the customer concerns and agreeing ownership and a timeframe for resolution.
- Keep customers updated through to resolution with regards to any issued raised.
- Be available within the Avaya system to pick up calls, unless time out is agreed with a supervisor. Answering all calls in a professional manner.
- Pick up and deal with all emails and issues relating to your customer base or any that you are looking after, in a timely manner.
- Logging all relevant information in a professional manner and forwarding to the most appropriate business source for resolution.
- Working in conjunction with supervisor to agree a manageable daily workload
- Taking ownership of agreed workload and completing in a timely manner or raising any concerns in an appropriate manner to your supervisor.
- Be proactive by looking for efficiencies in all processes and raising these to your supervisor in an appropriate manner.
- Take part in all training offered with a view to increased product knowledge and customer benefit. Look for and request training opportunities for your personal and business development.
- Take part in cross training as agreed with your supervisor, to allow continuity to customers across the team during colleague absences.
- Keeping up to date with product information and business changes as well as important information communicated by mail/huddles etc
- Working in a Rota system, as per hours requested by Management to cover Sunday’s and Bank holidays
- Covering all tasks appropriate under most circumstances which ensure the efficiency of the office and customer satisfaction.
Ideally candidates will have experience in a highly commercial customer service department within a sales focused organisation.
Ideally educated to Standard Grade Level or equivalent.
Specialised Knowledge and Skills:
Experience and knowledge of the medical products and devices in the veterinary and animal healthcare sector.
Be fully adept with Microsoft office applications and familiar with in house bespoke systems
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.